Did you know that many companies offer matching gift programs that can double your donation to Audiopedia Foundation? If you're looking for an easy way to support our cause and amplify your impact, you may want to check if your employer has a matching gift program hosted through Benevity, a popular platform used by many corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs.
Audiopedia Foundation is listed on Benevity as a non-profit organization eligible for matching gifts. When you make a donation to us, you may be able to double your impact through your employer's matching gift program. Here are some links to CSR portals for selected companies that work with Benevity:
- Apple: https://apple.benevity.org/
- Google: https://google.benevity.org/
- HP: https://hpe.benevity.org/
- IBM: https://ibm.benevity.org
- Intel: https://intel.benevity.org/request-a-match
- LinkedIn: https://linkedingives.benevity.org/
- Netflix: https://netflixemployeegiving.benevity.org/
- PayPal: https://paypalgives.benevity.org/
- Red Hat: https://redhat.benevity.org/
- SAP: https://sapglobal.benevity.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.benevity.org/
- Uber: https://uber.benevity.org/
- Zoom: https://zoom.benevity.org/
But don't worry if your employer is not on the list, many other companies offer similar programs. Just check with your HR department to find out.
Matching gift programs are a simple and effective way to support Audiopedia Foundation's work to empower women and promote gender equality through accessible and accurate information. By taking advantage of your employer's program, you can make your donation go even further and help us reach more people in need. Thank you for your support!